Sunday, January 6, 2019

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2019 and welcome to my life. My name is Michele and I live in Philadelphia with my spouse and our three cats. We are currently fostering a fourth cat named Doc from the Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society (PAWS).

Meet Doc
Doc loves head pets, spending time with other cats, napping, devouring food, and playing with his favorite feather toy that he was gifted for Christmas. Please spread the word that this ginger is looking to get adopted so he can live out his nine lives in a loving forever home. As evidenced by the photos below, he can make himself comfortable anywhere.







If you aren’t ready to adopt but want to spend time hanging out with cats, head over to the Kawaii Kitty Cafe located at 759 S 4th Street in the Queen Village area of Philadelphia. Go there to relax and experience some cuteness while sipping on some of the most delicious vegan hot chocolate the city has to offer.

Former foster cat Ace at the Kawaii Kitty Cafe

Kawaii Kitty Cafe

Kawaii Kitty Cafe

1 comment:

  1. I love him! He's so adorable. I will share this post to help Doc find his forever home.

    ReplyDelete